Grades Served: K-8
School Code: #541
Type of Charter: Start-up
Enrollment Count: 294
These figures represent each school’s August official enrollment count, which include all grades served from kindergarten through grade 12, but do not include preschool. Note: These counts are different from the October 15 enrollment counts, which are used to determine charter schools’ per-pupil allocations.
Enrollment Available: Oahu
The mission of Voyager: A Public Charter School is to transform education in Hawaii by demonstrating that Hawaii educators, working with a diverse population of our community’s children can achieve high expectations as articulated in the Hawaii Content and performance Standards and Common Core State Standards. Voyager uses state of the art methods founded on ancient principles and the latest scientific knowledge to help every student achieve and perform beyond expectations. Voyager forms and utilizes a variety of partnerships to share its philosophy and methods with other public schools.
• Students are enthusiastic partners in their own learning.
• Students’ performance levels and self-esteem rise and remain high.
• Teaching is the enjoyable and rewarding career it was meant to be.
• Our community reaps the rewards of an improved educational system as our graduates excel in college, career and service.
• Hawaii’s school system becomes a model for the rest of America.
Reopening Plan SY 2020-21